Matters relating to personal information subject to disclosure
KCCS hereby "publishes" the matters relating to personal information.
1. Business name
KYOCERA Communication Systems Co., Ltd.
2. Chief Privacy Officer
Eiji Hanada, General Manager of Administration Group
3. Personal information subject to disclosure and purpose of use
- Personal information of recruit applicants
- In order to provide employment-related information, including recruitment and seminars by e-mail, postal mail, or the like
- For management of recruitment and selection
- For contacts with recruitment applicants including deliveries of materials, notices of seminars and dates of interview date
- Personal information of employees (staff)
- For management of personnel affairs and general affairs, etc.
- For management of attendance records of education courses and seminars
- For management of matters necessary for business
- Application and user information of products and services of KCCS
- For development of products and services, and evaluation and improvement of the quality
- For notices and provision of information concerning products and services of KCCS
- For implementation of after-sales services
- Participants information and attendance records in events and seminars held by KCCS
- Planning and implementation of events, campaigns and seminars, and notices and provision of information relating to them
- Personal information of holder's of lands and buildings of construction and installation site of mobile wireless base stations
- For performance of contracts for use of lands and buildings
- Construction, installation, and maintenance of base stations
- Contact information
- In order to responds to inquiries and consultations
4. Contact of complaints concerning the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
Secretariat Office of Parsonal Information Management (the same as the destination of the written request indicated at the end of this document)
5. Contact of request for disclosure, complaints and inquiries (Article 29 and Article 31 of the Act) In case of claims of inquiries (disclosure)
If you wish to claim for notification of purpose of use, inquiry (disclosure), addition or correction, deletion, suspension of use, prohibition of provision to a third party, please fill in "Notification of Purpose of Use, Correction, Prohibition of Use, Disclosure etc, Request Form" with necessary matters, enclose a document that can verify the identity of the person or an agent (one of the following), and send it to the Secretariat of Personal Information Management Subcommittee.
Verification of identity of the person and agent
In submitting a claim, please enclose one of the following documents with the request form in order to verify the identity of you.
- Driver's license (copy of both sides)
- Health Insurance Card (copy of both sides)
- Passport (copy of the page with your face photo)
- Basic Resident Registration Card with your face photo (copy of both sides)
- Residence Card or Special Permanent Resident Certificate (copy of both sides)
- Pension Book (copy of the page with your name and address)
*In the case of an agent, please enclose a proxy document from the person who wishes to make a claim (sealed with the official seal of the person) and the original of the Seal Certificate in addition.
In making a claim
- You are asked to pay the expenses for the request.
- Please be advised in advance that the documents enclosed for the verification of the identity of the person or the agent will not be returned. We will safely discard the documents at our company once this inquiry is completed.
Address for request for the above
IS Bldg. 3F, 3-32-42 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-ku,
Tokyo 140-8870, Japan
KYOCERA Communication Systems Co., Ltd. Tokyo Office
Secretariat office of Personal Information Management
*If you have any questions, please contact Secretariat office of Personal Information Management
email@example.com (Secretariat office of Personal Information Management)