As KCCS believes that it is to our social responsibility to adequately protect personal information and protect it from internal and external threats, it established the personal information protection management system and will promote the following initiatives:
- KCCS complies with the internal rules that define appropriate collection, use, provision, and deposit of personal information in the ICT business, the telecommunications engineering business, the environment and energy engineering business, and the management consulting business, developed across Japan. In addition, KCCS does not handle personal information beyond the extent necessary to achieve the identified purposes.
- KCCS complies with the laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines prescribed by the country and other rules.
- KCCS is constantly aware of the importance of personal information, and takes measures for the prevention of disclosure, loss or damage, and correction of personal information.
- KCCS sets up contacts regarding personal information that respond to complaints and consultation from customers.
- KCCS established a personal information manager, who properly monitors personal information and educates the employees. In addition, it ensures to implement the personal information protection management system, continuously review, and improve the treatments.
Contact for Inquiries regarding personal information
Secretariat Office of Personal Information Management
On August 25, 2006, KCCS obtained the approval of the "PrivacyMark" from the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation (JIPDEC) (passed on August 25; Effective term of the seal from September 8) The "PrivacyMark" is given to a company that meets the requirements of the "compliance program for the protection of personal information" of Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS Q 15001) and properly handles personal information.
Please refer to the following, if you need to confirm matters subject to publication concerning protection of personal information, and matters relating to personal information subject to disclosure.
- Identification of the purpose of use of personal information.
- Purpose of use of the subject personal information
- With respect to "provision to a third party" of personal information
- Use of personal information of employees
- With respect to the procedures to respond to the "request for disclosures, etc"
- Contact of complaints and inquiries
Terms and Conditions
Prior to using website of KCCS "https://www.kccs.co.jp" (hereinafter referred to as "this site"), please refer to "Standards of handling personal information" and "About this site".
For inquiries about this document, please contact Secretariat Office of Personal Information Management through firstname.lastname@example.org.