- TopicsKCCS renewed SIGFOX web site! - Added new contents such as use cases, products and partners
- TopicsKyocera Communication Systems started providing SIGFOX IoT network service in Tokyo.
- PressSigfox and Kyocera Communication Systems partner to expand Sigfox network to Japan – the world’s third largest IoT market
What is SIGFOX?
SIGFOX is a global IoT network to achieve cost effectiveness,
energy efficiency and long range area coverage.
IoT Devices KCCS Service Visualize Analyze Base Station 920MHz Cloud
Low cost plan
From 100 yen a year
No need for SIM
10 years of battery life
One Network over the world
※Now developing a network in 32 countries around the world
(as of February 2017)
SIGFOX Introduction Video
SIGFOX powers the IoT and makes the world better place.
We will expand a service area with the following schedule.
- Mar, 2017 23 Wards of Tokyo, Yokohama, Kawasaki, Osaka
- Mar, 2018 Major 36 cities including ordinance-designated cities
- Mar, 2020 Nationwide
We are gathering collaborators who provide installation sites of base stations.